Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shout out to my boy Spanky


What is up guys!!?? How is everyone?? I would just like to write a short little something about my boy Spanky aka Colton Spencer. Colton is probably one of the coolest kids I know and if you don't agree I might just tell you to go get something and get a life while you are at it. But I would like to give a shout out to Spanks and let him know that he will be in my prayers. And I think that I can speak for the rest of Thug Apartment when I say you are probably one of the coolest, most chill kids ever. Thanks for being my friend since Kindergarten and thanks for being such a good friend even when I wasn't the greatest friend (the stupid feeg days). I know that all of the thugs will be keeping in touch with Spanks. I think we should all try to be a little more like elder Spanky... See you in around 2 1/2 Spanky!!

1 comment:

Ryan and April said...

Hey yo Bro, this is your homeslice down here in the Cayman Islands learning how to save lives, and improve the health care for the next generations.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT WHEN YOU CLICK ON YOUR BLOG, A PARENTAL ADVISORY WARNING COMES UP FIRST???

Something like "Please advise, some of the material on this blog is not rec for children, blah blah"
LOL!!!

I think its because you put "Spanky" as one of your blog titles

LOL!!!