Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life at TA

Hi! Hello! How are you? Yes this is your boy JT up at 1:30 in the morning just hangin with his boys Ironman and Lil Mitch. As I was sitting here with the boys looking at our newly aquired shrine... "The Cleat", and tango-ing some tangos on Rainbow 6... I began thinking. I wasn't really thinking of anything in particular, just about life in general. I was mostly thinking, of course, about all the things currently going on in my life and why I was dealt the hand I was being dealt. Some of the current things going on is of course school at BYU the most blessed university in the land, Hangin with awesome roommates and fergalicious girls (their bodies are vicious: 20 year olds, track stars, volleyball players, and rich half fake girls :)), My best friend Spanky leaving on the mish, awesome loving parents, and so on and so forth. I was trying to go deeper and deeper into my thoughts and think how blessed I am and how I got on this road I am on and all that ish.... Then it hit me!! Why am I thinking so much?? In general I love my life, and I think I am thinking too much and should just enjoy life and have fun. My point is that we should sometimes try not to make life so complicated and just love our life and know and acknowledge that we have been blessed and then just keep living our lives and not look back. I don't want to be one of those people who try to get all deep. Thug Apartment is awesome and people should chill out!!!! (ERIC) If we don't follow every little thing by a T we will be fine as long as we do what matters. So don't be to hard on yourself just do as Rihanna says and "Live Your Life", YOU DIG??

Love JT

No comments: